There is no 100% correct format for a resume, but there are basic pieces which are currently the most common for Sales, Marketing and Operations.
Here is what we are seeing:
- Chronological (versus Functional)
- 2 Pages (1 page for less than 3 years of relevant experience)
- Bullet points following job title detailing responsibilities & achievements
- Citing how you helped grow the business by specific % and/or $
- Include your Email address in your contact info.
- Strong action verbs (see list)
Here are some examples of resumes that have caught the attention of Hiring Sources:SALES MARKETING